4360 Albany Post Road (Rt 9), Hyde Park, NY 12538
The Roosevelt Inn is a family-owned motel celebrating more than 40 years of operation (est. 1971). The proprietors, originally from Germany and Finland, established the inn and have infused it with an air of old-world hospitality that continues today.
The inn is located in the historic town of Hyde Park, New York. Hyde Park is the birthplace of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and offers many points of interest, such as:
• FDR Home & Library; 1.25 mi. So., Rt.9
• Vanderbilt Mansion; walking distance, Rt. 9
• Val-Kill/ Eleanor Roosevelt’s home; 2.5 mi., Rt. 9G
• Culinary Institute of America; 3 mi. So., Rt. 9
• Staatsburgh State Hist. Site (Mills Mansion); 5 mi. No., Rt. 9
• Town of Rhinebeck, NY; 10 mi. No., Rt. 9
• Hyde Park sits alongside the Hudson River and Route 9 and is approximately 2 hours north of New York City and 1.5 hours south of Albany. It is a perfect stopping point for travelers exploring the beautiful Hudson River Valley.