4360 Albany Post Road (Rt 9), Hyde Park, NY 12538 | 845-229-2443
The Roosevelt Inn is a family-owned motel celebrating more than 50 years of operation (est. 1971). The proprietors, originally from Germany and Finland, established the inn and have infused it with an air of old-world hospitality that continues today.
Whether for a brief overnight visit or longer, most visitors come to Hyde Park to tour the historic sites, check out local colleges, to eat, to hike, to antique shop, to attend an event, … or simply to escape and explore the Hudson River Valley! Located halfway from New York City to Albany, Hyde Park is the perfect midway point to jumpstart your exploration. So when you’re ready for a good night’s sleep, don’t max out your travel budget. Select the Roosevelt Inn. Our rooms are comfy, our location historic, and our modest prices leave money in your pocket so you can enjoy more while you’re here.
The inn is located in the historic town of Hyde Park, New York. Hyde Park is the birthplace of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and offers many points of interest, such as:
• FDR Home & Library; 1.25 mi. So., Rt.9
• Vanderbilt Mansion; walking distance, Rt. 9
• Val-Kill/ Eleanor Roosevelt’s home; 2.5 mi., Rt. 9G
• Culinary Institute of America; 3 mi. So., Rt. 9
• Staatsburgh State Hist. Site (Mills Mansion); 5 mi. No., Rt. 9
• Town of Rhinebeck, NY; 10 mi. No., Rt. 9
• Hyde Park sits alongside the Hudson River and Route 9 and is approximately 2 hours north of New York City and 1.5 hours south of Albany. It is a perfect stopping point for travelers exploring the beautiful Hudson River Valley.